Last week I managed to hit 4 hours exactly of piano practice, did some Japanese every day, wrote a great load of blog posts and “entertained” once.
I’m going to set a list of weekend projects for the next three days and see how I get on:
- Entertain again today – it’s good to hang out with friends! And means the house is clean and tidy!
- Get to 3 hours’ piano by the end of the weekend (1hr/day)
- Get out in the daylight everyday
- Make all my meals from scratch
- Start at least one sewing project – probably the book bag
- Get Flickr holiday account done
- Get holiday videos sorted and titled and start researching photo editing
- Do some Japanese every day
- Song practice session
- New songwriting session – one new idea, at least half an hour
- Get 2012 ideas together in a page