- 1hr10min towards a new week of piano practice
- Running! 4 mins but better than nothing. Puffed and sweaty and starting the ball rolling for what I hope is going to become a “thing” this year.
- Cutting/writing of kanji flashcards (could also be seen as a continuation of the inputting)
- Month-End Spring Clean (MESC) for January. Deep clean of the bathroom and half the kitchen.
- Can’t think of anything off the top of my head, but made some good progress on the important business of picking myself up and getting on with good things, making lists I can use to pick me up in future, and so on.
- This is not one big thing in particular but this morning when I woke up I had a big list of little annoying but crucial things – letters to write, reading the gas meter, that I knew I would hate to have hanging over me for another day, and I got them all done, so I was pleased with that.