- New sleeve pattern for wedding dress (this is Progress of the whole sleeve/wedding dress in general project but it’s a new pattern and it’s prepped for stitching)
- New food-tracking technique where I earn points for every 1/4 hour I don’t eat (desperate times…)
- Kanji flashcards (1 more sheet cut and 15 cards made) NB there are 8 sheets and 466 cards in total…
- Up to 2 hours in the Piano Bank for this week
- Prep for final invitations to go out – they’re as much done as they can be before the final printing & bashing
AND I worked out on the bike for 35 minutes!
I’m enjoying this idea of planning activities by category. Here’s my plan for tomorrow:
- Finish invitations
- Food shop
- Do evening routines / prep for work
SHOULD REASONABLY BE ABLE TO:
- Get in some more decent piano time
- Sew sleeve trial up and see if it works (nb next step is to connect it to dress and work out inner pattern)
- Make some more flashcards!
WILL BE HARD BUT WOULD FEEL GREAT TO:
- Finish Month-End Spring Cleaning (masses to do)
- Get up to date on blog stuff (likewise, masses)
POSSIBLE BUT LEAST LIKELY:
- Cut bridesmaid dress pieces
- Song work of any description!
- Buy some flowers, my tulips died today
- Decent sleep for the last time until next weekend