Teaming up with Stamping Ground for What’s On Your Workdesk? Wednesday!
This week (a bit tidier than last week!) things to spot!
- “Spring is on the way” card for my teacher in Japan who is still buried in snow and could use cheering up!
- Washi tapes in their new home in the clear boxes (next to the card)
- A scrapbook layout I started working on last night – pink with accent papers from here – just needs 4 photos and some journaling and dates to finish it off. I thought photos printed on acetate would be really pretty on top of the hearts but have no idea how to do this!
- I made some little journaling cards because I was desperate to use my washi tape – there are a couple written out next to the pencil sharpener pen-pot but I’ll try to get some in full view for next week 😉
- Some 2Q goals starting to be drafted – mostly music stuff
One question I have for WOYWWers and scrapbookers in particular – how do you print off your photos for scrapbooking?! I still have an old-style camera which I have to plug in and upload via USB, then put the photos into some programme or other, then connect to the printer. My phone (which has bluetooth) doesn’t take good enough quality photos. Next time I buy, I’m thinking about getting (a) a mini printer that will print straight onto 6×4 or smaller (b) also one that has a camera port so I can just slot it in and go! Does anyone have anything like that? I just find it so time consuming to be connecting, filing and printing several times a week! Would love to hear your solutions!